Welcome to the virtual matchmaking event and webinar:
Bringing Value to Agrobiomass - 3rd edition
Meet potential cooperation partners or technology providers in this online 1:1 meetings focused on how to create value from agrobiomass and side streams from food production. Read more here or below.
May 11, 2022 at 09:00-19:00 CET
This online matchmaking event the third of its kind and part of the EU-funded project AgroBioHeat which is focused on mass deployment of improved and market ready agrobiomass heating solutions in Europe. Agrobiomass is a large, underexploited and indigenous resource, which can support the achievement of the European Energy and Climate targets, while promoting rural development and circular economy.
This matchmaking is not only focused on heating, but on all beneficial uses of agrobiomass and side streams from food production in a circular bio-economy.
This online match-making event brings together companies and other organisations (buyers as well as suppliers) from all over Europe and beyond. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. Meetings will take place online and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
At this event, we would like to welcome the EU funded initiative "The Low Carbon and Circular Economy Business Action" that aims to facilitate commercial partnerships between green low-carbon technologies and circular economy solutions from Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, mature Start-Ups and Companies in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia and Mexico. This business-driven initiative aims to reduce carbon emissions, promote the principles of the EU Green Deal and support the implementation of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change. Meet them at the webinar and look for participants as potential co-operation partners at the matchmaking event.
April 20, 2022 at 10:00-12:00 CET
Prior to the matchmaking event we are organising a webinar displaying cases with end-users bringing value to agrobiomass. The programme is final, however for the draft programme, please click here.
Did you miss the webinar? Please click here to see the programme and click on the presentations of the speakers to learn more.
- Renewable energy production
- Agrobiomass production
- Logistics and handling
- In need of a heating solution? Find out if agrobiomass heating is the right solution for you
- Do you have a agrobiomass by-product that can create value for you wiith the right technology or cooperation partners?
- As a technology provider you can promote your technology, services or competences to potential customers or partners
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The top 5 objectives for a successful participation
- Meet partners and customers
- Find the technological solutions you need
- Prepare purchases or projects
- Meet new suppliers
- Get information about the latest's trends
When you register you tick off your time zone (obligatory). Your local time zone will be automatically be adjusted when meetings are being scheduled. All meetings scheduled on your meeting agenda are your local time.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement No 818369.
Find more information about our personal data policy https://foodbiocluster.com/register-for-event